I'm Back!!!

I am back after a much needed break! I had a wonderful holiday season and was able to spend some quality time with my hubby for a week in Hawaii! I am so excited to have a wonderful year. I have lots of new ideas and can't wait to capture your sweet faces of you and your families. I have some sessions I am working on posting so stay tuned. In the meantime if you are wanting to schedule a session contact me soon, as some have already done! If you would like pricing and information for this year please leave your email in a comment or contact me. So glad to be back!

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name isViviana and I was hoping toget some information and pricing. I was looking fora photographer for my baby Penelope. She is 5 weeks old. Her dad and I would like to bein a few pictures with her. If you could email me at lv.ramirez23@gmail. com
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete